Functional Movement & Yoga
My yoga sessions are bespoke; based around what your body and nervous system needs in the moment, with intention to find connection, support, peace, release and joy from movement and breath.
Some of the reasons people seek me out are below, but there doesn’t have to be a reason.
- Knee, hip, back & shoulder pain
- Bunion / flat foot pain
- Achilles / ankle issues
- Feeling off centre or imbalanced or something is ‘out’ of joint
- Dragging leg/ ghost leg/ grandpa leg
- Chronic tightness despite lots of stretching and rolling
- Breathlessness / tight chest / unable to take a deep breath.
- Chronic fatigue / MS / Cancer.
Together we will investigate your movement in every joint. Keeping your unique functional movement needs in mind, we will work together to get the immobile parts mobile and the overly mobile ones stable and to find joy, peace and release in movement.
If you are interested in starting a yoga/ movement practice, get in touch. I charge £70 per session. I offer concessions on a sliding scale dependent on circumstance, please ask.